Has A Parent or Loved One Been Injured or Died as the Result of a Fall in a Nursing Home or Care Facility?
I Can Help.
Call to Learn if You Have a Case.
As both an attorney and a former practicing nurse, I represent individuals and the families of those who have been injured or who have died as the result of a fall in a nursing home or care facility, or as the result of other abuse, neglect, or negligence.
Falls are often not an accident. Instead, they often result when nursing homes fail to conduct proper resident protocols to determine whether a resident should be allowed to walk unattended, and then fail to provide the needed assistance.
I help seek justice when nursing homes cause injury through putting profits over resident welfare.
- A FREE consultation – learn about whether you have a case
- No fees unless a settlement or award is obtained
- Full-Service Representation – I advance the costs of litigation, including court costs, expert fees, deposition costs, and other costs associated with proving your case (these costs and fees are then subtracted from settlements and awards)
- More than 30 years of practicing law, and millions of dollars obtained for clients
- A focused practice on nursing home and long-term care facility injury and abuse