Has A Parent or Loved One Died as the Result of Nursing Home or Care Facility Negligence or Abuse?
I Can Help.
Call to Learn if You Have a Case.
As both an attorney and a former practicing nurse, I represent individuals and the families of those who have been injured or who have died as the result of nursing home abuse, neglect, and negligence.
I have seen first-hand the terrible injuries and tragic death suffered by residents of nursing homes and long-term care facilities that are often the direct result of putting profits over resident welfare.
- A FREE consultation – learn about whether you have a case
- No fees unless a settlement or award is obtained
- Full-Service Representation – I advance the costs of litigation, including court costs, expert fees, deposition costs, and other costs associated with proving your case (these costs and fees are then subtracted from settlements and awards)
- More than 30 years of practicing law, and millions of dollars obtained for clients
- A focused practice on nursing home and long-term care facility injury and abuse