Has A Parent or Loved One Been Injured or Died as the Result of Bed Sores / Pressure Ulcers in a Nursing Home or Care Facility?
I Can Help.
Call to Learn if You Have a Case.
Bed Sores and Pressure Sores are usually medically avoidable. This means that in most circumstances, they should never occur.
As both an attorney and a former practicing nurse, I represent individuals and the families of those who have suffered from bed sores and pressure ulcers as the result of nursing home neglect, and negligence.
I have seen first-hand the terrible injuries and and tragic death suffered by residents when nursing homes and long-term care facilities put profits over resident welfare.
- A FREE consultation – learn about whether you have a case
- No fees unless a settlement or award is obtained
- Full-Service Representation – I advance the costs of litigation, including court costs, expert fees, deposition costs, and other costs associated with proving your case (these costs and fees are then subtracted from settlements and awards)
- More than 30 years of practicing law, and millions of dollars obtained for clients
- A focused practice on nursing home and long-term care facility injury and abuse